Process For Applying
1. First fill out the enrollment form if you have not done so already.
2. Once staff receives your form, they will contact you and set up a time to meet with you and your child to discuss the services that Mentor2Youth provides and receive some information from you.
3. You, the parent/guardian, will be asked to fill out these three forms:
This form will help staff and the mentor/tutor to evaluate the progress of your child in school. Without this form, tutoring/mentoring staff will not be aware of how well you child is doing in school.
AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE EDUCATIONAL REC[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [187.8 KB]
This agreement is to assure you that your private information will stay private. Only specified staff and the program director will have access to the information you provide to us.
Adobe Acrobat document [186.6 KB]
This will help us promote our programs. We want the community to "see" what we are doing, not just hear about it. This form allows your child to be a part of pictures we take for our programs.
Parent Release Form for Media Recording.[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [103.3 KB]
4. Your child will be asked to fill out some information as well so we can better understand the type of help your child needs.
5. If enrolling in the mentoring program, it is important that the above information be filled out and turned in to the program director. Academic release form should be given to the school office to place in their records and a copy given to the program director.
If enrolling in the tutoring program, it is important to send in the academic release form to the school office. Without this form it will be difficult for our tutors to provide the quality service to your child that you are requesting. We will also need the contact information of the instructor who is teaching the class your child is struggling in. The teacher will be able to provide your child's tutor with lesson plans, homework assignments, quiz/test scores, study guides, and any other classroom materials used to help your child.
6. Once all the above requirements are met, your child will be fully enrolled with Mentor2Youth!
Note: If you have any questions before enrolling, feel free to contact us!