Mentor2Youth is hiring an AmeriCorps members to join our organization.
In this role, members will:
– Assist with the management, coordination and resource allocation of program operations across the Ypsilanti area
– Provide support and training and professional development to program staff and volunteers
– Assist with evaluation of programs
– Assist with implementing fundraising initiatives and/or grantwriting to support program expansion
The ideal candidate will:
– Love being part of a team;
– Is passionate about youth and helping them excel
– Is a life-long learner and consistently look for opportunities to improve your work and yourself;
– Enjoys juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
– Is committed to social justice work. So committed you’ve demonstrated this with prior volunteer service and community involvement;
– Is willing to do what needs to be done when it needs to be done.
- Educational degrees and professional certifications/designations
- Familiarity with local nonprofits in Washtenaw County
Applications are due by August 6th. Final candidates will be chosen by August 8th. Members will begin their term of service on September 9th and conclude their term of service in September of 2020.
Full year, full time members will receive the following benefits of AmeriCorps service:
$13,992 annual living allowance;
Segal Education Award of $6,095 upon successful completion of service;
Qualified student loan forbearance and interest accrual payments upon successful completion of service;
Childcare (if eligible); and • Health insurance.
If this sounds like you, please submit a resume and cover letter describing your qualifications for this position to email@example.com by Tuesday, August 6th.